Homeschooling your children can be immensely tough, especially if this is your first time and you have never experienced it before. In this article, I will recommend you 20 amazing and informative best selling kindle books for you to read online. (Click on the photos for more information and pricing) Be sure to catch our next article Reviews: Top 5 Homeschooling Books
1. The Read-Aloud Family: Making Meaningful and Lasting Connections with Your Kids
This book is truly magnificent and is one you should read as it convinces you that reading to your children is a benefit that you must pursue. The book goes as far as giving you helpful tips and tricks to find time to read to and with your children.
2. A Literary Education: Adapting Charlotte Mason for Modern Secular Homeschooling
Another fantastic book you should read is this as the author, Emily Cook, teaches you valuable skills that you can use in everyday life. In this book, you will learn the whys and the hows of reading aloud, inspiring creativity in your children, how to get the most out of preschool, and many more intriguing topics that will guide you on the journey.
3. Minimalist Homeschooling: A values-based approach to maximize learning and minimize stress
This book teaches you to purge everything you do, from tasks to curriculum with clarity and confidence that make sure you clearly understand what you are getting into. They open your mind to the art of learning more while doing less while providing worksheets that will come in handy.
4. A Train Near Magdeburg―The Holocaust, the survivors, and the American soldiers who saved them
This book takes you on a thrilling adventure as you discover the real story behind a photograph that was taken at the liberation of a dangerous death train deep inside of Nazi German. It is brought to life by a history teacher who found out about it and continued to reunite Holocaust survivors with the real American Soldiers who saved them.
5. How to Write an Essay, Blog, or Article for Homeschool Success (Writing With Sofie)
This book will surely help your children quickly understand the art of writing and how to replicate themselves. This helpful kindle book is the only ebook that provides tips and videos for writing processes and growth mindset thinking. It also helps you survive the treacherous path of teaching them how to write and understand the writing process.
6. The Brave Learner: Finding Everyday Magic in Homeschool, Learning, and Life
This handy book will teach you how to educate your children in an enchanting and exciting way. Follow the author, Julie Bogart, as she tells you to hear the challenging experience of homeschooling her five now-grown children.
7. The Call of the Wild and Free: Reclaiming Wonder in Your Child's Education
This book will provide you with extremely informative advice about homeschooling and help you start. It gives you positive encouragement and inspiration for parents like yourself and includes supplementary resources your kid's learning.
8. Homeschooling for Beginners: A Short Step-by-Step Guide to Educating At Home That Won't Blow Your Mind
This informative guide provides you with a short step-by-step process that will hold your hand in the process. Homeschooling resources on the web can sometimes be overwhelming and troublesome to look through, so this book breaks it down in a more straightforward way.
9. 3 Weeks to an Organized Homeschool: A Step-by-Step Guide to Organizing Your Schoolroom, Curriculum, and Record-Keeping
It is another informative guide that will help you set up your home school or press the reset button in a matter of weeks. This book will help you get started in an organized and sustainable manner that anyone can replicate.
10. Google Classroom: 2020 Comprehensive User Guide. Everything You Need to Know About Google Classroom
Google Classroom is a vast platform where teachers can post assignments, and students can post their answers. It is becoming vital as the world is switching to an online community. This guide explains it in an excellent way to help you get the most out of it.
11. The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible
This book will help your children understand everything that they need to know about the Bible in a simple manner that children can understand. It presents many stories from the scripture that will enrich your child’s knowledge to a whole new level.
12. GOOGLE CLASSROOM: The 2020 Complete Guide for Students and Teachers on How to Benefit from Distance Learning and Setup Your Virtual Classroom
This fantastic book will teach you how to set up your virtual classroom using the platform and grasp its full potential. It enables you to create secure digital learning for your children wherever you are.
13. Positive Ninja: A Children’s Book About Mindfulness and Managing Negative Emotions and Feelings (Ninja Life Hacks 3)
Positive Ninja will help your children learn about mindfulness in the comedic atmosphere. This book will guides children and teaches them useful life skills they can apply now and in the future!
14. Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler's Guide to Unshakable Peace
Teaching to be fun initially; however, it soon turns out to be full of stress, worry, and anxiety. In this guide, the author, Sarah Mackenzie, addresses critical questions beneficial to you and your child’s success.
15. Wild and Free Handcrafts: 32 Activities to Build Confidence, Creativity, and Skill
This 4-color resource book will open your child to the world of art and encourage them to work with their hand on countless activities planned inside.
16. The Little Hedgehog: A Story About Self-Esteem (Lucia's Kindergarten Books Book 4)
This illustrated story helps children learn about critical life skills at a very early age in a simple language. This book will guide your child in developing healthy self-esteem and frequently asking questions he or she might have.
17. The Unhurried Homeschooler: A Simple, Mercifully Short Book on Homeschooling
The Unhurried Homeschooler helps relieve all the unnecessary burdens you might have when starting homeschooling and reminding you of the ‘why’ aspect of beginning the challenge in the first place.
18. The Montessori Toddler: A Parent's Guide to Raising a Curious and Responsible Human Being
The Montessori Toddler helps turn stressful times like the ‘terrible twos’ into a fun and enjoyable experience. This helpful step-by-step guide teaches you how to deal with problems and provides solutions you can try out yourself.
19. The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children’s Stories
The Beginner’s Bible will help children understand God's word in a fun and exciting way that is easy to digest by little children. It provides a unique experience for your child as they explore scriptures and readings.
20. Indescribable: 100 Devotions for Kids About God and Science
This fantastic book helps children understand the wonders of the universe with its creator and takes an in-depth look at unusual and intriguing topics fun for the whole family.